Tuesday 15 January 2013

Therapy

No, not the proper paid for kind, the kind I get from writing.

I came home in a grump, feeling low, feeling fed up and demotivated and lethargic and blah blah blah.

I then spent 2 hours writing on here (this is my 4th post tonight) and making dinner...ie being purposeful, creating and getting out some stuff bubbling up, using the act of writing to process stuff swirling around in my head.

And now, whilst I'm not leaping for joy, I certainly feel much better.

I often question why I write this blog. I'm pretty sure at least half of it is entirely uninteresting to anybody other than me (and quite a lot of it isn't that interesting to me either!). Sometimes it feels a bit self indulgent,  or a bit uncomfortable or a bit sort of blah.

But apart from all of that, whether anybody else reads or cares or whatever, I can confirm that tonight at least, it helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

please do join in the chat...feedback makes me happy!